Sunday 1 April 2012

Raein- Il N'y A Pas De Orchestre

Let me start by saying I have always had a soft spot for Skramz music. Real Skramz not that shity ass Under Oath or Norma Jean shit kids listened to in 07. This is Raein, Prolly one of the most legit Skram bands aside from Page 99 and Me and him call it us. So if you are looking for something a little different I would suggest checking out this record. It seriously is the shit. I love these guys. Anyways I should probably say something about them. They started in 2002 in Italy(most good Skramz is from Italy or France) and have a lot of records out most are now out of print(outside of blogspots and slsk) Anyways I hope you all like this record as much as I do.
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?ixch998058kmcmg

PS: some intensive linguistic search tends to show that "il n'y a pas d'orchestre" means "there is no orchestra" in French.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for uploading this. If I were able to afford it, I'd buy a proper album to support the band. Since I just don't have the money right now, I have to resort to making mix CD's. Thank you so much for helping as I've been looking for this album all over! Hopefully some day I'll be able to afford a more legitimate copy, but this definitely suffices!

    ReplyDelete